What are cookies? Cookies are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information on visitors. They are small text files sent to your computer in order to record your preferences and remember them upon returning.
Why are cookies used? These cookies can store information in order to show relevant content, enhance User experience, or to register the number of times a User visits. Users may change cookies settings in their browser. Use the “Help” section in your web browser to learn how to change the configurations and cookies settings.
What type of cookies does this website use?
- Analytics cookies: Cookies by us or by third parties that allow us to quantify the user volume and measurement and statistical analysis of how Users use the service offered. Examining your browsing on our website in order to improve the products or services that we offer you.
- Preferences cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or location.
- Security cookies: Cookies which enable the website to authenticate Users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect User data from unauthorized parties.
- Process cookies: Cookies that help make the website work and deliver services that the website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website.
- How can I disable the cookies?
- You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed through the configuration options of the browser installed in your computer or mobile device.